This is the perfect time to book a stay and relax in an idyllic setting near the Mediterranean. Our accommodation will provide you with all the necessary comfort to guarantee you an unforgettable stay.
Located only 5 minutes by car from the beaches, our establishment offers 99 air-conditioned flats, ranging from double studios to flats for 6 people. Take advantage of our swimming pool area to relax and book your session in the sauna for absolute relaxation. You can also relax on our outdoor terrace to enjoy the sunshine.
- Parc de la Méditerrannée: Located by the sea, this 10-hectare green park offers a panoramic view of the Brusc lagoon, the Embiez archipelago and the bay of Sanary-sur-Mer. It is a popular park with families both for its leisure activities such as the refreshment bar, the rides and the playgrounds. It is an ideal place to stroll or jog in a pleasant setting. Six-Fours-les-Plages offers many parks, gardens and natural areas to discover.
- The beaches of Six-Fours: You can find a complete range of beaches to meet all desires. You will be able to enjoy small spaces where you can relax and enjoy the peace and quiet or larger family beaches. But also pebble beaches where you can admire kite surfing shows.
- The Sentier du Littoral: The Sentier du Littoral is one of the most breathtaking and impressive paths on the Var coast. It stretches from Six Fours to La Seyne and offers a panoramic view of all the islands of the coastline from an orientation table situated at an altitude of 360 metres. On the way to La Seyne sur Mer, you will cross a variety of beaches, including pebble beaches, black sand beaches (Fabrégas) and the large fine sand beach of Les Sablettes. The next part of the trail will take you over the Pointe de Marégau to the Coudoulière beach. In Saint Mandrier, the path offers privileged views of the rocks of Deux Frères and Cap Sicié.
The Sentier du Littoral is also enriched by built heritage features, such as the fort of St Elme, the Domaine de l'Ermitage, the fort of La Coudoulière and the fort of Gros Bau, which bear witness to the history of the region. This is a hike suitable for lovers of spectacular scenery and historical heritage.
Whether you're looking for an outdoor adventure, a culinary experience or a dive into the city's history and culture, Toulon has it all. With its quaint cobbled streets, local markets, historic museums, sandy beaches, thriving art scene and much more, this city has something for everyone. Discovering Toulon during the April-May period offers a wide range of activities to enjoy:
- Enjoying the Provencal market on the Cours Lafayette to discover local produce and culinary specialities while avoiding the tourist influx.
- Take the cable car and admire the panoramic view of the city from Mount Faron.
- Visit the French National Navy Museum, close to the Toulon naval base.
- Explore Toulon's harbour and discover the islands of Porquerolles, Port-Cros and Levant.
- Attend a show or concert at the Théâtre Liberté, one of Toulon's most important cultural venues.
- Finally, to round off a day of exploration, take a stroll through the picturesque Mourillon district and enjoy its shops and restaurants, and for the more courageous, a fine sandy beach awaits you.
*Offer valid from 01/04/2023 to 31/05/2023 for stays from 01/04/2023 to 31/05/2023. The offer is valid only on the residence Zenitude Toulon Six-fours *** except on public holidays and bank holiday weekends (Easter Monday 10th April, Monday 1st May, Monday 8th May, Thursday 18th May and Monday 29th May) and allows you to benefit from a 10% discount only on standard and superior 1 bedroom flats. Cancellation policy is flexible.