Located between the Sanctuary and the City Hall, this residence proposes a selection of fully furnished and functional apartments (fitted kitchens, television, bathroom, separate toilets…).
Some apartments have a balcony. Ideal for both holidaying and business trips.
The world-famous city of Lourdes is one of the four Great Sites of the Hautes-Pyrénées. Discover its rich historical background and inspiring environment.
Discovering Lourdes :
- Visits of the Sanctuaries and the Torchlight Processions
- Pilgrimage “In the Footsteps of Bernadette”
- Visits of the Lourdes Fortified Castle
- Funicular railway of Pic du Jer
- Walks, fishing, water sports, golf course on and around Lake Lourdes
- Brand new “Lourdes Beach” site
- 18-hole golf course near Lake Glacière
- Excursions in the Pyrénées national Park
- Guided visits of the ancient caverns of Bettharam
- Visits of the great Pyrenean sites: Gavarnie, Pic du Midi and Pont d’Espagne
- Less than one hour from the Hautacam, Cauterets and Luz-Ardiden ski resorts (over an hour for La Mongie)
Your establishment has been awarded the Green Key certification
The Green Key award is the leading eco-label for standards of excellence in tourist accommodation and restaurants, both nationally and internationally. Awarded by a Green Key Jury, this award is based on the UN's Sustainable Development Goals. The establishment is audited on a regular basis in terms of its implementation of an environmental policy and a socially responsible approach, smart waste management, reduction of energy and water consumption, responsible purchasing and, lastly, active customer awareness. To find out more.